Sunday, February 1, 2009

   Mind blowing how my children are now taking care of me as I once took care of then. I love my computer but it really is a love hate thing. I love the way it keeps me in touch with the world but but I hate the way it shows what a dummy I can be.
   If I can find some abandoned cedar logs I am going to try and make a couple of these. One on each side of the driveway would look neat I think.
  Took the Census exam on the 6Th of Jan and got 80%. twenty eight question and only thirty minutes. I hope to get a call from them sometime this month. For some reason I think it would be an interesting thing to do. 
    We are really not football people but we watched the Super Bowl today and the game was better than the commercials. Sue`s mother would have been really happy she was a big Pittsburgh Steels fan.
    Birthday is almost here and I am going fishing that day don`t care if it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment