Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bungee Jumping

















   Thought                              someone would like to see the bridge construction. The other reason is to announce the I have attached the Social Security Bungee cords to my ankles and have jumped off into retirement! Well at least semi-retirement I can still make about 1100.00 per month and not loose benefits. So I can spend more time building bridges,taking grand children fishing and just being a kid again and doing what i want to do. After all those years working my conclusion is work SUCKS. I really don`t want to say yes sir maser anymore! At last! I am free I am free. Thank you president Roosevelt.
      I had hoped that the sunset photo would be at the end of this note guess i will figure out how to do that another day. Anyway it seems that floating down the Mckenzie is an appreciate picture for retirement. buy for now love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment